Growing a Cane Garden is easy and requires very little maintenance. Just follow these simple steps and soon you'll have a colorful Cane Garden of your very own!
1. Make a Cane out of Polymer Clay.
2. Trim off the ends.
3. Resist the urge to throw the ends into your scrap pile.
4. Bake them according to the manufactures instructions.
5. Repeat steps 1 - 4 every time you make a cane.
6. Group them together decoratively around your home.
Caring for your Cane Garden is easy. Water and Sunlight are not required. To make your Garden grow, simply add to it EVERY time you make a Cane!
© 2004-2007 Valerie Hollis - All rights reserved.